Experienced Rhode Island attorney, effective representation
Attorney Don P. Moyer graduated from the first class of Roger Williams School of Law in Bristol RI, in 1996, and soon thereafter founded what is now Moyer Law, PC. Providing representation exclusively on issues surrounding divorce, child custody, and all family law matters, Mr. Moyer has aggressively represented clients both in and out of court, through trials and settlements.
Mr. Moyer served in the US Army, Infantry, in various duties, to include serving as a company commander for a drill instructor unit, and spending a year in the Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary region of Europe serving in a special operations unit in the immediate aftermath of the Bosnian conflict.
Mr. Moyer’s undergraduate degree in finance is a critical benefit to clients litigating any issues relating to real estate, retirement division, hidden assets, support, or any variety of other financial issues.
- Rhode Island, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 1998
- Mohegan Gaming Disputes Court, 1998
- Roger Williams Univ. School of Law, Bristol, RI, 1996, Juris Doctor
- Bryant College, Smithfield, RI, 1992, B.S., Finance
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- R.I. Family Court Bench/Bar Association
- R.I. Family Court Inns of Court, 2010
- Technology in the Practice Committee, RI Bar Assoc.
- America Bar Association Section of Family Law
- United States Army, Infantry, Company Commander
- NATO Operations in Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary, 1996-1997
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Planning Board, Town of Foster, 2003 – 2008
- Member, Borders Farm Preservation Inc.